Of female drivers

Have been driving in the city a lot these days. So I get to experience female drivers and their wiles 1st hand. Contrary to popular belief only 10% of these whacko. Now before u start labeling me sexist, u gotta realize that where I am, that’s a compliment. Coz about 50% of the drivers here are whacko. They tend to think that giving a pass is like giving money. I couldn’t believe it when this geriatric bugger driving a god knows how old fiat, hogged the road in front of me for a full 15 minutes. Dint allow me to go frm the right or the wrong side. It was his good luck I was giving a lift to mom. If it had been a grp of my friends( some of em are local whackos, I try to avoid pillioning or taking a lift frm em), we wd have prolly driven him off the road.

Then there is the road hog, the guy with an suv driving at 20 kmph. I dunno why the bastards buy those vehicles. After this come the female drivers. All of them without exception have tried to overtake me, which is a bad idea ( I generally don’t let anyone overtake me). Just coz I am wearing a helmet does not mean I am also a slow driver. I was peacefully ambling along, when out of the blue this scooty thing comes and parks its ass in front of me. It dint help that neither of the females on top of that had a good one.

After that, I dint slow down for that trip. I thought that was the worst. But no. yesterday, while I was going to the city, some female on a scooty decided to dance around changing positions on the road to get past an obnoxious bugger on a suv. Hello? There is a que here lady, no ladies 1st on the road. This dint last too long, was pretty close to where I had to go. I was about to take a left turn into the parking lot when I am almost hit by…. Guess what.. a lady driver backing out. Still, that’s only 10% of them. The rest drive peacefully.

The guys are mad. A lot are like the old bastard on the fiat, only I doubt most of them grow old to be like that...