i(wanna)Pod

Let me first thank Steve Jobs and the people at Apple Inc., the brains behind the gadget...ummm nahh! Super-gadget par excellence, something that has changed the world forever. It is a quintissential portable music device, which delivers even more than just music.

I first laid my hands on one more than a year ago, and it was love at first touch. It was a 30GB video iPod, my brother siddharth(who likes to buy all the latest stuff in the market, but more importantly - has the money to buy it) had got recently.

The ease of use is startling, and the capacity is just delicious. The songs were not what I particularly enjoy listening to(bollywoodish stuff), but the experience was still amazing. Although the battery life was not something to brag about, but I said to myself, "Hey! You can't have everything. What can be better than this?" But I was wrong. Mr. Jobs introduced us to the next generation pods quite a while back, and their battery life is superb. What next? An iPod that has solar charging?!(I pray and i hope that happens.