Chief "gest"

I often have visited blogs where I used to see people posting different kind of posters or images where a funny one-Liner or a thing would be written which used to be incredibly hilarious and I used to think from where would they have got it from....Was it some kind of a trick or was it really Clicked????
And finally, while waiting for a friend near maduravoyal. It Happened....I saw something...Yes I did...I just had to click this one..Took out my phone and even though the 20 odd eye-balls kept giving me odd glances as to what this guy is upto, I really didn't care. Clicked it!! And even though it didn’t come out as I wanted it to,the damn leaves of a nearby branch came in the way, it wasn't that bad




Chief gest.... I mean, I make spelling mistakes but to eat away an "U"...just like that in a hoarding ..I would have been embarrassed if I were the chief “"guest" :P