OH...KIDS!!!

Some days I wake up from my sleep and I feel sad. For no particular reason I feel so pitiful that I turn on some sad music and begin lamenting. Probably it was a bad dream or too much happiness! The reason for my sadness beats me. On one such day holding my distress in my head I went to purchase something at a local store. And right behind a 4-year old boy blitzed past me into the shop and squealed out the orders he had memorized.


Boy: "Uncle, 1 Bread Packet, Half Kg Salt, 1 Colgate Toothpaste and 1 Chocolate" (last one with a big grin!)
Shopkeeper: "You want me to deliver it to your home?"
Boy: "Yes. I will have the chocolate now".
Shopkeeper: "Where is your home?"
Boy: "We have a parrot near the gate!!"
Shopkeeper: "How do I get there?"
Boy(Manoeuvring his hands deftly in the air) "Go like this, then like that, then like this, then run straight, then like that, then...".
Shopkeeper: "Hey, hey, hey... whats your number!"
Boy: "2615 Double 2 Double 5!"
Shopkeeper: "Not your phone number, Your house number or Door number!".
Boy: "I'll ask mom and come back" (and he darted away).


The Shopkeeper and I kept laughing. Oh boy! Kids are real fun. The sullen mood was no longer there. Parents usually fear sending their young kids out of home, but I advise them to do so often. They might possibly make some strangers day with their innocence!